SERVE 6.8 is people serving our community to demonstrate God's love in tangible ways to people in Northern Colorado with no strings attached.
We partner with many local organizations to promote their mission, provide volunteers and offer financial assistance. God has a plan to transform Northern Colorado and has called Timberline to be His hands and feet in our communities.
We are here to pursue the least, the lost and the forgotten among us to show them a God who passionately loves them. We stand ready with one heart, saying, “I will serve others and show them the hope they can have in Jesus.” There is no limit to how much we can give. We serve a big God.
“No, O people, the Lord has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” – Micah 6:8
- Building Hope – Bringing hope and healing to families through restorative home repair
- Murphy Center for Hope – Providing resources to the homeless in our community
- Adopt-a-Family – Meeting the Christmas needs of children and families in our community
- The Bridge – Partners with Adopt-a-Family to bring support and friendship to families in need
- Cooking for Christ – Food preparation and serving for evangelism
- Event Management Team – Management and production of ministry events
- Finally Home Foundation – Providing family-strengthening education and support to foster and adoptive parents
- Convoy of Hope – Sharing the love of Jesus Christ by working to eradicate hunger
- The Matthews House – Filling the gap in services for at-risk youth transitioning to adulthood
- Homelessness Prevention Initiative – Providing rental assistance and supportive services to those in need
Visit the Serve 6.8 Website for more information.